Join us on a 12-day/11-night journey through Morocco as we explore the country’s most alluring attractions. Our tour begins and ends in Marrakesh and is led by a team of experienced guides. Throughout your adventure, you’ll delve into Morocco’s rich history, traverse the Sahara Desert and the Atlas Mountains, and experience the unique cultures of the cities you visit. Your itinerary includes stops in Casablanca to see the impressive Hassan II Mosque, Rabat with its fascinating attractions including the Hassan II Tower, Mosuleum Mohamed 5, and Oudaya Kasbah, as well as cities along the northern coast such as Asillah, Tangier, and Tetuan. You’ll also visit the picturesque blue-hued city of Chefchaouen, cross the Rif Mountains, and discover the ruins of Volubilis and Meknes. The heart of each city is its medina, where you can immerse yourself in the vibrant local culture.
Embark on a thrilling camping adventure in the Sahara Desert, where you will gaze at the stars, Milkyway, and enjoy camel trekking in Erg Chebbi. This trip includes a sunset and sunrise camel trek, sandboarding, and a range of exciting activities in Merzouga Sahara. Immerse yourself in the stunning Todra Valley and Gorge and the breathtaking Dades Valley. Take a drive down the “Road of a Thousand Kasbahs” and visit the Roses Valley and the Skoura Oasis with its palm trees. Visit the city of Ouarzazate, including the Taourirt Kasbahs and Film Studio, as well as the famous Kasbahs of Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet. Journey through the High Atlas Mountains, exploring Imlil and Berber villages, and finish your tour with a guided visit to the medina of Marrakech. Experience the rich history of Morocco by visiting medieval medinas and souks, marveling at palaces and mosques, and discovering ancient kasbahs and desert towns. This 12-day itinerary in Morocco is your chance to experience all the fascinating attractions that Morocco has to offer.
12 Days Morocco Tour Highlights:
- Stop at panoramic viewpoints to admire Valleys & Berber villages views.
- Travel across the High Atlas Mountains.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- Visit Ouarzazate city and the film studios.
- Explore Dades & Todra Gorges.
- Enjoy Draa Valley’s palm groves.
- Experience a Camel ride & Sandboarding.in Merzouga dunes
- Visit the north of Morocco.
- Enjoy Chefchaouen.
- Explore the Imperial cities of Morocco.
- Spend an overnight in a nomadic desert camp.
- Wander Skoura Oasis & Roses Valley.
- Take memorable Pictures with Nomads.
- Visit Fes & Marrakech.
- Venture Atlas Mountains